As we audit different areas of our life, we are taking inventory of things that we can change, alter, adjust or do differently in order to enjoy a better quality of life. Our overall health and wellness is essential. Wellness is the state of being in good health. This is a process of becoming more aware and making choices towards living healthy. It’s much more than physical; it involves our mental health and our emotional health. This week we are auditing how our bodies feel as we navigate through the ebbs and flows of life.
Reflection & Journaling Exercise
Take a moment to answer the following questions and journal about them.
1. How do you feel right now
2. Are you in good health?
3. Do you get regular physicals?
4. Do you engage in physical exercise at least three times a week for 45 minutes?
5. Do you regularly take evenings and/or weekends off to recharge?
6. Do you take regular vacations from work?
7. Do you rely on caffeine or other substances to get you through the day?
8. How do you deal with stress?
9. How often do you feel tired?
10. How do you feel about your body?
Developing a Wellness Plan
After reviewing your answers, what new habits do you want to add to your life? What habits do you want to get rid of? What things can you do to improve your overall physical, mental and emotional health? Creating a wellness plan is a great start to setting and achieving your goals of living better.
Thank you for joining the Life Audit!!! Each Week, you will receive a workbook to assist you on this journey!
Join me next week as we explore Work and Money. For those who have joined the Life Audit Challenge, please share your thoughts with me. Are you discovering anything different? Is the Audit helping you in defining exactly what kind of life you want? Please send all comments and suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Take Care of yourselves and One another